A Christmas Party, a Photograph


Our annual Christmas party happened this past Saturday. And the sad part is, I don't think I picked up my camera more than twice during the entire event, so there are no pictures to tell just lovely it was. To my defense, my "real" camera has become increasingly disappointing in non flash settings (possibly time to make the jump & buy a real adult camera to feed my immature photography wants? Maybe so) and my phone - my second option - was playing dj, busy throwing songs from a party playlist instead of capturing all the lovely dresses and old faces that came to celebrate the season with us. 

My dress, above, is the only proof I have. 
You can't tell by the picture. But she had a fabulous time. 

Hope everyone else did too.

Cheers to holiday festivities and plenty of handsome friends to toast them with,
J







Labels: ,