Jamie Street

I've been blogging for a little over a year now and can still remember the handful of ladies who made me think it might be fun to share some of my own life here in the very beginning. Jamie Street was an immediate source of inspiration. I took to her stripped down aesthetic, and cool friendly vibe over at A Desert Fete, which remains one of my favorite blogs. Everything Jamie creates I adore and am super excited that she's agreed to help us out on some art & branding for House Inhabit (a portion of the business we've largely overlooked for too long now) The girl has a keen sense of styling, so I know it'll be great.

The Jamie Street photography venture though is what I really wanted to share.
Lifestyle documentary style shoots at their best. She is open for business. Officially. Be it travel, wedding, baby, or just life in general.

Check it out.


 And then, book her when you're ready.